Coconut Chia Pudding with Mango and Blackberries
This coconut chia pudding with mango and blackberries is full of protein, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin C. Make it overnight for a super simple breakfast!
Servings 3 -4
- 1 1/2 cups organic coconut milk full fat
- 1/4 cup black or white chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey if not vegan
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 mango ripe and ready to eat, sliced
- 1 heaping cup blackberries
In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 1/2-3 hours, or overnight, until pudding has thickened.
When ready to eat, stir, serve in small bowls and top with mango slices and blackberries.