Persimmon Cardamom Shake (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
Easy, delicious, and immune-boosting non-dairy persimmon cardamom milkshake is a satisfying treat.
- 1 ripe Hachiya or Fuyu persimmon frozen
- 3/4 cup coconut milk full fat
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or to desired sweetness
- coconut whipped cream
- ground cinnamon for garnish
Rinse your frozen persimmon under warm water to soften skin. Using a paring knife, peel skin off persimmon. Chop persimmon into smaller pieces, removing top and tougher core piece. Place in a blender.
Add coconut milk, cardamom, and maple syrup to blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour in a glass, top with coconut whipped cream and cinnamon if desired, and enjoy!
Inspired by this recipe from SparkRecipes.