An easy Dairy-Free S’mores Dip complete with gluten-free graham crackers for dipping. All you need is chocolate chips, coconut cream, and mini marshmallows!
Somehow, I haven’t been paying attention, because I’ve just recently been clued into the dessert dip trend.
There seems to be all kinds. From dessert hummus to pie dip, I feel like I’ve been missing out.
Well, I’m making up for that today. In my mind, dessert dip should probably (always) include chocolate.
So a s’mores-inspired dip seemed most appropriate. With summer in full force, a s’mores dessert dip can be a great compliment to cookouts, bbq’s, and outside gatherings.
And, when the weather turns cold, this dip a great way to have indoor s’mores.
S’mores Dip Ingredients
Besides the delicious fact that this dairy-free s’mores dip has you dipping graham crackers into rich chocolate and marshmallows, its ingredient list is super short.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- dairy-free chocolate chips
- coconut cream
- vegan mini marshmallows
- gluten-free graham crackers
Now, of course, you can tailor this to you or your party’s dietary needs. Just care about gluten-free and dairy-free? Use regular mini marshmallows. No need to find the vegan type.
Want to make your own grahams? Check out this recipe for gluten-free graham crackers!
More S’mores Recipes
Dairy-Free S'mores Dip
- 10 oz dairy-free semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup coconut cream or hardened cream from one can of coconut milk refrigerated overnight
- 1 3/4 cups vegan mini marshmallows divided
- Pinch of salt
- gluten-free graham crackers make sure they are also df/vegan, if needed
- Preheat the broiler on high.
- In a microwaveable bowl, add chocolate chips and coconut cream. Microwave for two to three 30-second intervals, stirring after each. Chocolate should be almost completely melted. Stir until remaining chocolate melts. Add a 1/4 cup of marshmallow and a pinch of salt, stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a 1-quart (or similar size) round oven proof baking dish. Cover the top of chocolate mixture with remaining marshmallows. Place under the broiler for 30 seconds to a minute until tops of marshmallows are a golden brown.
- Serve s’mores dip warm with gluten-free graham crackers.