This Easy Pumpkin Granola recipe is made with healthy gluten-free oats, almonds, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and chocolate chips! Vegan.
It’s that time again, friends. The day when bloggers across the internet celebrate all things pumpkin!
I’m never quite ready for what seems like pumpkin bonanza as soon as autumn hits, but the Virtual Pumpkin Party puts me in the mood every year.
Some of my favorite recipes on the blog have come out of this day of celebrated squash, like my easy pumpkin bread and my chocolate chip pumpkin blondies. And this year, I present this seriously easy pumpkin granola.
And when I say easy, I mean a one-bowl granola recipe that bakes up perfectly in one large baking pan.
And the ingredients? Wholesome gluten-free oats, raw almonds, and pumpkin puree, sweetened with maple syrup and coconut sugar, then warmed with pumpkin spice.
Plus chocolate chips, for good measure. While the chocolate chips are totally optional, they do make it especially good when using this as a snacking granola.
To check out all the delicious pumpkin recipes today, you can find them all over at the Virtual Pumpkin Party page. Happy Pumpkin Partying!
Other Granola Recipes:
Easy Pumpkin Granola
- 4 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/3-1/2 cup dairy-free/vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine oats, almonds, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and coconut sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add coconut oil, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir with a large wooden or plastic spoon until the oat mixture is completely coated.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Using a piece of parchment paper, pack down oat mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and gently flip over oat mixture. Pack it back down into an even layer and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow granola to cool completely before breaking into clumps. Add in chocolate chips and transfer granola to an airtight container.