This Gluten-Free Ranch Pasta Salad is made with a creamy vegan dressing and fresh broccoli, peppers, and mushrooms! A perfect vegetarian side dish.
Cool, creamy pasta salad is a must for summer.
Eaten as a side dish or a vegetarian main, this Ranch pasta salad keeps the oven off and the ingredients fresh.
Pasta Salad Ingredients
Using your favorite gluten-free pasta, some fresh veggies, and an easy vegan Ranch dressing, gluten-free pasta salad will be yours! Here are the major ingredients you will need:
- Gluten-free pasta
- Dairy-free Greek yogurt
- Coconut milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- Lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Red pepper
- Red onion
- Dried chives, parsley, and dill
- Onion powder and garlic powder
How to Make Pasta Salad
Ready for some summer pasta salad? Here are the steps!
- Make a batch of Vegan Ranch.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Prep your vegetables.
- Combine pasta and vegetables in a large bowl.
- Pour Vegan Ranch over the mixture and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Can I make this ahead of time? This homemade pasta salad is best when first made. To prep ahead, you can prepare the Vegan Ranch and chop the vegetables.
Before ready to serve, cook the pasta and allow to cool. Then, combine all ingredients.
Perfect for cookouts, BBQs, and picnics!
And this gluten-free Tex Mex pasta salad would be another delicious option!
More Gluten-Free Salad Recipes
Gluten-Free Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 batch Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 8 ounces gluten-free pasta fusilli or macaroni
- 2 cups broccoli florets stems removed
- ¾ cup red pepper chopped (1 pepper)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms baby bella or white
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- salt and pepper
- Make a batch of Vegan Ranch. Cover and transfer to the refrigerator to chill.
- Next, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and allow to cool.
- While the pasta is cooking and cooling, prep your vegetables.
- When ready to assemble, place pasta in a large bowl and toss with vegetables. Pour in the Ranch dressing and stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.