This homemade Vegan Ranch Dressing recipe is creamy and delicious. Perfect as a dairy-free salad dressing or for use as a dip!
Ranch dressing might just be the most popular salad dressing in America. If it isn’t, it’s an extremely close second.
Everyone seems to have a favorite type of Ranch. Homemade, store-bought, or restaurant style, the variations are endless.
Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing Ingredients
Is Ranch vegan? In its traditional form, no. Classic Ranch is usually made from a combination of buttermilk, garlic, spices, and mayonnaise or sour cream.
For this homemade vegan Ranch dressing recipe, we’ve made some healthier swaps that are also dairy-free and egg-free. Dried herbs make for easy assembly. Here are the major ingredients that you’ll need:
- Dairy-free Greek yogurt
- Full-fat coconut milk
- Fresh lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Dried dill, chives, and parsley
- Onion powder, garlic powder, and ground black pepper
How to Make Vegan Ranch Dressing
A bowl, a liquid measuring cup, a whisk, and some measuring spoons and you are halfway to easy Ranch dressing. Here are the simple steps to making your own:
- Combine Greek yogurt and lemon juice in a small bowl and let sit 2-3 minutes.
- Stir coconut milk and apple cider vinegar in a liquid measuring cup and let sit 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients to the Greek yogurt mixture.
- Whisk in the coconut milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Shake before use.
What Can You Serve With Homemade Ranch?
Whether you are dipping, dunking, slathering, or dressing, this recipe for vegan Ranch dressing makes for so many possibilities. Here are some ideas!
More Dairy-Free Dip Recipes
Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup (8oz) dairy-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine dairy-free Greek yogurt and lemon juice. Let sit for 2-3 minutes. In a liquid measuring cup, combine coconut milk and apple cider vinegar. Set aside for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients to the Greek yogurt and whisk to combine. Slowly add the coconut milk mixture until you achieve desired consistency. Less coconut milk for a thicker dressing, more for a thinner dressing.
- Store Ranch dressing in an airtight container for up to one week. Shake or stir before use.