This Easy Vegan Rocky Road Fudge recipe requires only 5 ingredients. Made with dairy-free chocolate chips, almond butter, marshmallows and almonds. Gluten-free.
Rich, chocolatey, rocky road fudge. A treat made for the holidays, but really, any time of year will do!
Rocky road (fitting for 2020) combines marshmallows, nuts, and chocolate. As a result, the flavor and texture combo can't be beat.
While most traditional fudge recipes contain sugar, milk, and butter, this dairy-free version is made with only 5 ingredients.
Vegan Rocky Road Fudge Ingredients
A simple fudge recipe that takes minimal effort? Check. Minimal ingredients? Check.
Almond butter acts as a secret ingredient, creating a smooth and creamy fudge without sweetened condensed milk and butter.
Here are the major ingredients you'll need:
- Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Almond butter
- Pure vanilla extract
- Vegan marshmallows
- Raw almonds
Making Vegan Fudge from Scratch
To keep things as simple as possible, most of the work will be done in the microwave. Well, here's how:
- Microwave chocolate chips and almond butter until melted.
- Add vanilla and salt and stir thoroughly.
- Fold in marshmallows and almonds.
- Transfer to baking pan.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Cut into squares and serve!
Storing Dairy-Free Fudge
Keep this easy vegan rocky road fudge in an airtight container. Store the fudge in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
Want more chocolate inspiration? Check out this keto paleo fudge or the recipes below!
More Vegan Chocolate Candy
Easy Vegan Rocky Road Fudge
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips and almond butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until almost all chocolate chips have melted. Stir to completely incorporate chocolate and almond butter until smooth. Add vanilla extract and salt, stir to combine.
- Add marshmallows and chopped almonds and stir until incorporated. Transfer chocolate mixture to the prepared pan. Smooth into an even layer with spatula.
- Chill In the refrigerator for 1 ½ to 2 hours to set. Once set, transfer fudge to a cutting board by using the parchment flaps. Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature.