Gluten-Free Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies made with almond flour, olive oil, maple syrup, and chocolate chips. A healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe! Vegan.
I absolutely love an easy cookie recipe. There’s really nothing more satisfying. Quick to whip up, consumed even faster. Win win.
And at one time or another I’ve probably said they were each my favorite cookie recipe. All true.
But these vegan gluten-free chocolate chip cookies made with olive oil have reached favorite status. And for good reason.
Gluten-Free Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
Made with only 5 main ingredients and one bowl, you’ll have these cookies in the oven in under 10 minutes. Here’s what you’ll need:
- almond flour
- extra virgin olive oil
- maple syrup
- pure vanilla extract
- dairy-free chocolate chips
Sprinkle them lightly with sea salt before baking and those flavors will sing.
The outcome is a slightly soft, slightly chewy dairy-free chocolate chip cookie. Egg-free and grain-free as well.
And you won’t miss a thing!
Need another gluten-free recipe for that sweet tooth? I’ve been eyeing Michelle’s gluten-free fudge pie recipe. Decadent, rich, and a total crowd pleaser!
And if you are smitten with baking with olive oil, check out these dairy-free blueberry muffins or the links below!
More Cookie Recipes
Gluten-Free Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine. Add maple syrup, olive oil, and vanilla extract and stir to combine until dry ingredients are moistened and incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough with a tablespoon and roll into ball. Space about an inch and a half apart on baking sheet. Using the palm on your hand, press ball down about halfway. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are just golden brown. The tops will not brown like traditional cookies. Allow to rest on baking sheet for a few minutes then transfer to wire cooling rack.
- Store olive oil chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container.