Gluten-Free Seasoned Pretzels made with olive oil, herbs, and nutritional yeast for an easy homemade snack recipe. Vegan.
In the week between Christmas and New Year’s, it’s all about simple meals and an even simpler routine. (Or an uptick in takeout, if we’re being really honest).
So when it’s time to bring something to a New Year’s party or have snacks ready for an impromptu gathering, easy is the name of the game.
Gluten-Free Seasoned Pretzels Ingredients
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 14-16oz bag mini gluten-free pretzels
- olive oil
- dried herbs and seasonings (dillweed, parsley, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, nutritional yeast)
How Do You Bake Seasoned Pretzels?
Allow those salty herbaceous pretzels to cool completely before grabbing a handful. This way, you ensure that the mixture dries and sticks to the pretzels. Then, homemade seasoned pretzels are yours.
And while we're talking about making things easy, this roasted sweet potato cubes recipe from Evolving Table is a game-changer for quick dinners, appetizers, and soups!
More Snack and Appetizer Recipes
Gluten-Free Seasoned Pretzels
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 ¾ teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 11/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 11/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 14oz or 16oz bag mini gluten-free pretzels I like Gratify or Glutino brands
- In a glass measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together olive oil and all of the herbs and seasonings, including nutritional yeast.
- Place gluten-free pretzels in a large bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over pretzels and gently stir and fold until all pretzels are coated.
- Allow the pretzels to sit and soak while you prepare the oven. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- When the oven is ready, spread the pretzels into an even layer on each baking sheet. Bake for 18-20. Remove from oven and allow pretzels to cool on baking sheets completely on a wire rack.
- Once cool, transfer to serving bowls or store in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days.