These easy Air Fryer Peaches with cinnamon are a delicious way to enjoy fresh peaches. The perfect summer dessert that is ready in under 15 minutes! Gluten-free and vegan.
Take full advantage of the peach season while stone fruits are at their most delicious with this delicious air fryer peaches recipe.
The cooking process takes less time but provides all the delicious flavors of baked fruit desserts.
Why you'll love this recipe
- Easy dessert in just minutes
- Simple ingredients
- Gluten-free and vegan
Ingredients and substitutions
Here are a few quick notes about the ingredients in this recipe. You can see a complete list of ingredients and instructions in the recipe card below.
Peaches - Ripe ones are best as they will bake up better and have a more robust natural sweetness. I use yellow peaches, but any kind will work.
Nectarines are a great stone fruit substitute.
Olive oil - Instead of butter or vegan butter, a little olive oil is all you need.
Coconut oil or vegan butter can be substituted if needed.
Maple syrup - This natural sweetener adds a flavor profile closer to brown sugar but keeps things unrefined.
Cinnamon - A little bit of ground cinnamon enhances the natural sugars of the juicy peaches.
Organic cane sugar - This vegan-friendly less refined sugar helps caramelize. Coconut sugar can be substituted.
Vanilla extract - A quality pure vanilla extract adds sweetness and rounds out the different flavors.
Before you start: Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for 3-4 minutes. Halve peaches with a sharp knife and remove the pits.
Step 1: Lightly brush the cut sides of the halves with olive oil.
In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, organic cane sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
Step 2: Line the basket with parchment paper and place peaches cut side up in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
Drizzle a teaspoon of the maple syrup mixture on top of each half. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper after you preheat. This way the parchment won't fly up into the heating element.
- Make sure the fruit is at room temperature before baking.
This recipe is a great base for adding delicious toppings on top of the peaches. Here are some delicious ways to top them!
- Nuts (chopped walnuts, pecans, almonds, or pistachios)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Scoop of vanilla ice cream or your favorite ice cream
- A drizzle of date caramel
- Dairy-free whipped cream
Yes, peaches are considered a fruit high in FODMAPs.
Yes, peaches are considered to be mildly acidic. The acidity of a fruit is typically measured by its pH level, with lower pH values indicating higher acidity.
They generally have a pH level ranging from around 3.3 to 4.1, which places them in the mildly acidic range.
If air frying is not an option, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart baking dish and prepare recipe according to the instructions. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
More peach desserts
Love this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating on the recipe card below and let me know what you think in the comments!
Easy Air Fryer Peaches with Cinnamon
- 4 ripe peaches room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for 3-4 minutes.
- Halve peaches with a sharp knife and remove the pits. Lightly brush the cut sides of the peach halves with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, organic cane sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Line the basket with parchment paper and place peaches cut side up in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Drizzle a teaspoon of the maple syrup mixture on top of each peach half. Distribute any extra mixture evenly.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Serve alone or with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and/or chopped nuts.