This Vegan Strawberry Butter recipe uses fresh strawberries and a touch of agave syrup for a delicious dairy-free spread. Use on toast, biscuits, and breads! Gluten-free.
There are so many uses for one of the season’s best fruits. This particular one is quite simple, yet it will transform your favorite breads and biscuits.
Strawberry butter is just what it sounds like.
In this case, fresh strawberries and vegan butter combine with a touch of agave syrup and vanilla extract to make a little spreadable magic.
Vegan Strawberry Butter Ingredients
Your favorite buttered baked goods may never be the same. Here are the ingredients you will need:
- Fresh strawberries
- Vegan butter
- Agave syrup (or honey if not vegan)
- Vanilla extract
Are all dairy-free butters vegan? Most dairy-free butter on the market is vegan. Plant-based butters make it easy to have a dairy-free alternative. Always check the labels to make sure the plant-based version fits your dietary needs.
The following dairy-free butters are also vegan:
How to Make Strawberry Butter
Here are the simple steps to buttery fruit goodness:
- Place vegan butter in a medium bowl and beat with electric mixer.
- Add chopped strawberries and beat again until incorporated.
- Drizzle agave syrup, vanilla extract, and pinch of salt over mixture.
- Mix once more until fully combined.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Ideas for Using Strawberry Butter
How will you use this strawberry dairy-free butter? There are so many ways! Here are some ideas to get you started:
More Strawberry Recipes
Vegan Strawberry Butter
- 1 cup unsalted vegan butter room temperature
- 1 cup (6-7) strawberries finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup (or honey if not vegan)
- Add butter to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer. Once fluffy, add strawberries and beat until strawberries are incorporated with the butter. Add vanilla extract, salt, and agave syrup. Beat once again until combined.
- Store strawberry butter in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.